peaceful-moon’s first etsy giveaway!
Hello lovely people of tumblr. I’ve decided to do my first giveaway early to promote my etsy store!
There will be 3 SEPARATE WINNERS!
1. Teal Agate Pendant + a crack-your-own geode.
2. Black Tourmaline Pendant + a crack-your-own geode.
3. Amethyst Point Pendant + a crack-your-own geode.
Agate helps with protection. It protects from stress, energy drains, and bad dreams.
Black Tourmaline helps to reduce fears, obsessions, panic, and other negative energies.
Amethyst is a stress reliever, transforms negative energy into love energy, dispels nightmares, helps with insomnia, helps to alleviate headaches and migraines, and reduces eyestrain (especially when working at a computer). Amethyst is also a good stone for opening the Third Eye chakra, and Crown chakra as well.
The geodes contain quartz and/or calcite. To open them, tap lightly with a small hammer.
I ship using earth friendly packaging. They are made from 100% post-consumer recycled content, are recyclable, renewable, upcycled, and even biodegradable!
1. You must check out my etsy store.
2. You must be following me. (peaceful-moon)
3. You can reblog this post as many times as you’d like, but I suggest you don’t spam. Be mindful of your followers. No giveaway blogs or side blogs. Likes also count.
4. The 3 separate winners will be chosen using a random number generator.
5. The winner(s) will have 24 hours to respond with their full name and address. If they do not, another winner will be selected.
6. If you are underage, please make sure it is okay with your parents that you are giving out your address.
7. Please be respectful of me and my rules. If you break any of these rules you will be disqualified.
8. Entries will be closed on June 1st at 11:59 pm PST, and the winner will be announced the following day.
I really hopes this brings some more attention to my shop, and I hope that these stones go to someone that needs their healing benefits, or appreciates the beauty that nature has created in these stones. Thank you for participating! I wish you the best of luck. Namasté.
only 2 days left! if this post can get to 5k notes i’ll have another giveaway right after this one ends with much better items. check out my shop for an idea of what i’ll be giving away.